Friday, April 10, 2009

Destroy Debt Ended Revenue Share Program

It has been official that Destroy Debt finally ended their Revenue Share program. Members stopped earning at midnight of April 10th, 2009. Due to the last payout schedule, minimum payout was set to $3. The website really pays. I just received my first and finaly pay from Destroy Debt. It made me happy to know that the site is a good one and they truly pay,however, that will be the last payment they'll ever provide me. It's sad to know that the site ended the revenue program due to spammers. Anyway guys, I'll just be updating you if ever I'll be able to find another website like Destroy Debt where we could earn through posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Earn Cash Online

Hello! Thank you for dropping by. I developed this blog so that I could share to you how you could earn money online. These programs that I'll be posting are trusted programs. I've done some research with these online programs and they DO PAY.

In order to really earn well from these websites, you have to be consistent, determined, patient, and actively shares these with your friends as well. The main goal is not to earn for yourself but to let others earn from the website as well. So you have to let them also signup through these websites. Below are the requirements to begin making money online.

Requirements to begin earning cash:

1. Personal Computer (desktop/laptop)
2. e-mail address (Yahoo!, Gmail, Hotmail...)
3. internet connection (dsl, broadband, cable...)
4. PayPal and Payza accounts
5. become a member of the online programs that I'll be posting
6. have a lot of FRIENDS so that you could refer them to each and every PTC programs that you joined for you to have GREATER REFERRAL bonuses.
EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!